Friday, September 19, 2008

first ever blog.

i have created this blog in order to keep track of my finances as a young undergrad and hopefully inspire others :) . i have lofty goals but with dedication, sacrifice, hardwork, and a coupon or two, i know i can achieve them. i live with my boyfriend, another M(our first initials of our names) yep we're M&M :) . i have student loans that will total around $15,000 when i graduate but they have yet to kick in since i am still a student. i have paid off my car, and have no outstanding debt (other than the student loan). i have become addicted to coupons and carrying my folders around with me everyday, because you never know when you need something and need your coupon!
-M.

1 comment:

Just call me Yankee said...

this is the first time I found your blog (thanks to nidena's). I just wanted to say that I think your together initials are cute! They are my initials as well (first and middle), and what my dad called me as a kid.